Sunday, January 11, 2009

Life is too complicated

So since the last time I posted I've gotten over my ex, and gotten a new girlfriend. Of course this new girlfriend comes with a whole new set of problems namely that she lives in another state. But shes great she one of my closest friends and we talk all the time. Or at least we used to. lately its been hard to find time to call, and I feel like we have been drifting apart. we've been together for a month now and I really think I might love her. But this long distance thing makes it complicated. And lately its beginning to feel like we aren't as close as we where when we were just friends. I don't want to lose her but I'm afraid of seeming controlling. I'm not really sure what to do, but it does feel good to write all this down.

No comments: